Le Valinouët, a true paradise for snowmobilers
The trails at Le Valinouët are accessible very early in the season from the ski chalet with direct access to the Trans-Quebec No. 93 and the trails of the Caribou-Conscripts snowmobiling club. These trails are located outside the territory of the Parc National des Monts-Valin.
Our large chalet offers all the amenities a snowmobiler can imagine. Our restaurant-pub offers a warm atmosphere and a delectable cuisine, open seven days a week.
A safe snowmobile parking is available in front of the restaurant, along with a car parking and a magnificent terrain for off-trail fans.
Snowmobile rentals and lodging are also available on-site at Passion Québec.
For trail conditions, visit: Club Caribou-Conscripts
A warm and friendly atmosphere, and fine cuisine await you, all with a breathtaking view of the mountain.
The resto-pub is also a snowmobile stopover with a safe parking for snowmobiles. You can now relax without worry.
Here is the menu!
Open daily (during the season):
- Monday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Le Valinouët offers a babysitting service, welcoming children between 3 and 7 years of age. This service allows young parents to enjoy the pleasures of winter with peace of mind, knowing that their children are in a fun place, and most importantly, safe.
- Saturday and Sunday, holidays and spring break from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed on December 25 and on January 1
- Upon reservation only, 24 hours in advance
- 3 to 7 years old, potty trained and autonomous/*not diaper.
- Parents must pick up their children for lunch between noon and 1:00 p.m. for a minimum of 30 minutes.
The child must bring:
- One pair of shoes or slippers.
- A snow suit if they are registered to the animated daycare.
* Our facilities are not equipped to accommodate children wearing diapers (standards and hygiene). Toys and monitoring (number of educators) are set for children of 3 to 7 years old. Thank you for your understanding.
- Day: $20
- Half-day: $12
- Per hour: $5
Sports Experts Rental and Tuning
|Rental Centre||Full Day||Half-Day|
|Alpine skiing equipment||40 $||30 $|
|Junior skiing equipment||25 $||20 $|
|High performance skiing equipment||45 $||35 $|
|Snowboarding equipment||40 $||30 $|
|Junior snowboarding equipment||25 $||20 $|
|Snow blade equipment||30 $||25 $|
|Snowshoe rental||20 $||15 $|
|Snowscoot rental (snow bike)||45 $||30 $|
Ini-Snowscoot (Snow Bike)
Please note that the introductory course for the Snowscoot (snow bike) is mandatory for those who have never practised the sport.
Snowscoot rental (snow bike) for one day with a one-hour lesson:
- Adult: $85 taxes incl.
- Additional person: $75 taxes incl.
- Student and senior: $75 taxes incl.
The package includes equipment rental, a one-day ticket for the bunny hills and a one-hour lesson.
Snowscoot rental (snow bike), for experienced riders:
- Day: $45 taxes incl.
The best tuning and repair centre in the entire region
Ski and snowboard edge sharpening
Wintersteiger certified technician
For additional information:
Sports Experts Chicoutimi: 418-545-4945
Le Valinouët shop: 418-673-3459